With the emergence of technology, setting up examinations and preparation has become easy. Hence, the processing of the examination is still lying behind. OMR software for schools is suitable for scanning the answer sheets. This software plays a significant role in scanning multiple sheets at a time. However, everything does not run over a plan. OMR has made examination simpler and faster. It has many advantages over checking the conventional process of checking. There is no surprise that most of the competitive exams are based on OMR. Technology has changed a lot since the advent, many leaps and bounds have taken place as far as the OMR technology is concerned. It is crucial to ensure the security scanning of the OMR sheets. It is critical to have OMR scanning software for conducting an organized test as it offers smooth scanning of the OMR sheets.
The OMR sheet processing takes a long time, the vital necessity of the software plays a critical role in reducing the money, time, and workforce. Also, it is making the process easier and smooth. The process of OMR scanning has changed in few years. Earlier, massive machines were used for scanning the OMR sheets. Now with OMR software, it has simplified the process of the OMR sheet reading effectively and efficiently. With the comprehensive interface, the software can scan many OMR sheets at a time with complete accuracy. Competitive exams are dependent on the OMR-based exams.
How OMR sheet scanning is done?
- Attach scanner such as Flatbed, ADF, or MFP with your computer
- Adjust the setting of the scanner
- After changing the setting, put the OMR sheets in the tray, select the scan option, the software will start reading the sheets accordingly.
Benefits of OMR software
- Gives Accurate result
- No hassle for storing the sheets
- Not just the scanning, it can design, print, and evaluate OMR sheets.
- It is cost-effective
OMR Software – Ensuring seamless processing of sheets
- Confirming all sheets are loaded correctly: The OMR software for the school reads the trace marks on the sheet. So sheets must be placed correctly facing the marks on the left-hand side so that the reading is done accurately.
- All sheets are not the same: Sheet quality might impact the scanning ability if the sheet is printed in poor quality or track marks are not placed accurately it would not scan the sheets at all.
- Minimizing the damage: Stamping and punching are the prime examples of sheet damage, it can rip or tear the sheets. If there is a hole, then the scanner might not scan the sheets. It is crucial to take care of the double-sided sheets. To avoid the damage, pre-drill the sheets it will assure you that holes are not damaging the sheets.
- Confirming the sheets at the right temperature: If the sheets are placed at the right temperature, it will scan the sheets accurately. For accurate scanning, sheets should be placed at the right temperature.
- Minimizing manual work: OMR software minimizes the manual processing of sheets by evaluating a hundred sheets at a time and delivering accurate results.
Hence, OMR based examinations are the future of a new process of examination after the advent of technology. After the covid-19 pandemic, the schools must conduct OMR-based examinations. It has led to the demand for OMR software in institutes and colleges.